Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BOC Week 9: Exercise

Ben Sander branded himself as Brini Maxwell. How would you create your own personal brand? What would your logo be? How would you design business cards? What would your theme song be? What would you sell? And who would your target audience be? Finally, where would you show your brand? On television, in a store, or on the Internet? Write and design a project that reflects the ideas of developing your own personal brand. Use the previous questions as an outline.

If I had a brand I would start my own line of clothing and accessories. I’m very passionate not just about clothing or fashion but about my own personal style, even observing the style of other people is very interesting to me. The brand would be called All American, the premise of the brand would be what the all American is to me as the owner. The All American Badass is what lies in every American’s soul, I want to be able to communicate this to the rest of the world through very wearable clothes that represent a brand and a concept. I would pick two different songs from two different artists and two different genres, The Ramones and Tupac. My target audience is young 18 to 25 year old adults that love edgy high-end fashion; they will probably make $23,000 and up, and of course love to be American. I would market my brand everywhere that my target audience would look, magazines, wholesale, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment